Download the latest version of driver from 123hp.tech/ljm425 setup or install the HP LASERJET wireless setup using installation disc.In your browser go to the site 123hp.tech.
Type your printer model in the mentioned box and click to begin.
To launch the driver installation double click on the downloaded driver software setup file.Click Next and follow the instructions given to complete the HP LASERJET M425 driver software installation on your windows computer. 123hp.tech/ljm425
When you take the printer from the packaged cardboard box remove the tapes on the printer.The printer manual which is given with your printer should be read carefully by you.Arrange your HP printer according to the instructions given in the printer manual.HP Printer manual can be downloaded from the website 123hp.tech/ljm425
The latest HP LASERJET M425 Printer driver should be installed using the driver installation CD that is given along with your HP printer,after setting up the printer.An active internet connection is required to use some of the features like HP ePrint.If you need Additional information for setup and installation you can view the printer manual which is available in our site. You can visit 123hp.tech/ljm425 to download the latest updated driver for your windows computer.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup are supported by HP LASERJET M425. With the help of instructions given in printer manual the initial setup of HP LASERJET M425 e-all-in –one printer is done.
1. Wireless router which supports WPS mode is with you then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
2. If the wireless router is not able to support WPS then you select Wireless setting menu instead of wireless setup.
The documents and images from your Windows 10 Mobile can be taken directly print using HP printer.
1. Conform that the HP LASERJET M425 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired or wireless network.
2. Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device then connect it to you wired or wireless network.
3. Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
4. Click on the Print icon.
5. After the above step,a print preview screen appears in that you can select your printer and change any print settings,if necessary. 6. After the changes made, click Print.
7. The options like number of copies,color of the print,paper size,paper range and orientation is given.
If your print job is not printed then it has following issues;